The 2021 AGM will be held by Zoom on Saturday 27th November at 2.00 pm.
To register for the Zoom meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the AGM held on Saturday 28th November 2020. The minutes were published in The Arion, issue No 117.
3. Matters Arising.
4. Acting Chairman's Report.
5. Treasurer's Report and Adoption of Accounts. The accounts for the year ending 31st March 2021 are in The Arion issue 119 on page 5.
6. Election to the Branch Committee
a) John Marshall and Julian Rawlins retire on rotation and are not seeking re-election.
b) Roger Perkins, Nick Redman and Charlotte Wray are nominated by the Branch Committee for election.
c) Alison Uren is nominated by Peter Bright
d) Any member may propose another for election to the Committee at the AGM, provided that the proposal is received by the Secretary in writing by 20th November.
7. Any Other Business. Request for help reviewing walks in the Butterfly Walks in Somerset and Bristol booklet that is due for update and reprint.
8. Next AGM Saturday 26th November 2022 - proposed date.
Date of next Meeting. Social meeting - Saturday 12th March 2022 at Ruishton Village Hall
Members' meeting (after AGM)
What happens to the butterfly records you submit?
- by Ross Harley, County Butterfly Recorder
- Finalists of the photo compettion witll be displayed for viewing and voting.
“Butterflies” - a unique take on butterfly behaviour and ecology
- by Dr Martin Warren, Head of Development, Butterfly Conservation Europe.
The meeting will close around 4.45pm